Expansion

Posted by Rean Tirol | Monday, June 22, 2009 | 0 comments »

The past few months have been a time for me to reflect about the direction my life was taking. After a 15 year career in industry and civil society, I have come to realize the things that matter to me most as an individual and as a family man. I have become more aware of where my true passions are. One of these would be teaching. That's why I have returned to my faculty position at the De La Salle University Physics department. Another would be studying the performance of the human body during activities like dance.

The content of this blog will still have my stuff about renewable and efficient energy as I truly believe in these. But I will be adding stuff relating to the efficient performance of the human body. I believe that the unsustainable practices that plague the world are also reflected in how we live our personal lives. If we can't take care of ourselves, we can't take our planet. Obesity, a leading cause of death world wide, has been correlated to urban development. By pushing people to adapt to a healthy, natural lifestyle, we can also push them towards what is sustainable and climate friendly.

Stay tuned for more...

0 comments